Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Friday, November 14, 2008

Market View 14 Nov 2008

Don't you just love the US market?
It can simply blow Hot and Cold every
trading day, and lead the global market
with it.

What can we expect from our market today?
Yesterday, if you stay until the market
bell rings, you will notice that many "Hot" stocks
have climbed up from the day-low at
the last 2 trading hours. Therefore, expect them
to gap-up intraday, but how high they will surge,
and how long they will surge, I don't know.
Just follow what the market scripts, and
once again, expect the unexpected.

For Full-time traders and/or investors who
want to chat with me, you can connect to me
via Skype at my email address or username
stocklobang.
Hope to chat with you soon.


As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me