Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Market View 13 Nov 2008

Will I be surprise if the current-red stocks become
green later?
No, not a bit of surprise...
but I will be Shocked if you don't know how to
react to such situation.
Will the market definitely move north later?
I don't know, and I don't wish to predict.
I just follow the market script, and at times,
oppose what is in the script.

I will be sticking to the below stocks today:
Cosco, Noble, Sinoenv, Li Heng, YZJ and Yanlord.
It will be more than enough just to earn a few cents
from them.

Just remember that you can earn $$ through trend
trading, and you can also earn $$ through counter-trend
trading. The mindset need to be tuned to both frequency,
and not fixed on one.
I will leave you to ponder over what I said.

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me