Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Market View 11 Nov 2008

Sorry for being late in posting today due to
some unforeseen trading issues.

I don't have much to say today, other than
trade those "Hot" trading stocks.
Today most interesting stock will be
Noble, after announcing result yesterday.
If you don't know how to trade after-result
stocks, then please stay out.

As you all may know, I am a full-time trader
so I am looking for fellow full-timer as well,
to talk cock with and maybe some deeper
TA discussion??!! HaHa.....
If you are also a full-timer, past-timer-turned-full-timer,
or future full-timer, give me a ring at my email.

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me