Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Happy Chinese New Year!

How time really flies!
In just a short while, it is Chinese New Year Eve already!
I had been really very busy with my Property Salesperson
business/career that I have not been updating this
blog lately. Nevertheless, I will take this short break to
publish my view on the stock market pretty soon, so do
come back and keep a look out for it.

Ok,
I would like to wish all the blog readers and loyal supporters'
and your love ones a very Happy Chinese New Year and
Good Health, Happiness, Prosperity and Wealth in Abundance
in the Year of the Goat!

恭祝大家
身体健康,心想事成,
在羊年,
扬眉吐气,喜气洋洋
事事洋洋得意!
羊年行大运!

This year, we have a couple of high calibre and quality project
new launches coming up. In fact, we have a huge upside potential
residential and a commercial office project coming in March.
If you want to find out more, just call/whatsapp/sms me, Nicholas
at 97509878 for more detail NOW!
I can help you make the RIGHT move!  

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

https://life.indiegogo.com/fundraisers/help-out-a-student-in-heavy-debt/x/9965941

Unknown said...

Register this FORUM and Open LIVE trading account. Get up 100% BONUS on deposit. Get up $100 NO deposit Bonus.
http://forextradebonus.gratuitoforum.com Start Forex and Gold Trading.

SGX stock trading said...

Fetch all singapore capital market related information and new opportunities, here.

Stock Signals said...

China stocks plunged more than 8 per cent, their biggest one-day drop in more than eight years, as a government-triggered rebound petered out amid profit-taking, concerns over economic health and fears of an end to Beijing's inclination toward looser monetary policies.

Online Dry Fruits Provider India said...

Happy Chinese New Year, after this now Malaysia National Day is coming. Malaysia Nation Day on 31st August. This is great day for Malasians peoples.

Stock Trading Signals

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me