Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Update on Fraser Centrepoint and IPO POSH

Ok, another short update on the few stocks that
I mentioned recently.
Fraser Centrepoint shot through the roof yesterday
and it was quite expected by me, as I wrote on Monday,
"As for Fraser Centrepoint, I have simply no worry about
this stock as the only that I see it heading is Up."
Well, I know of members who got in the stock at the
1.5x region and sitting with >10cts profits in holding.
My personal view is that the stock is still relatively
cheap and as mentioned in previous posting, I expect
it to be trading in the region of 1.80-2.00.
Still it is my personal view on the stock.

Next, we come to the heavyweight IPO POSH, PACC
Offshore Services Holdings, which will be closed
for application at noon today. It is priced at 1.15 and
there are 40 millions shares for public subscription.
My personal view is to show hand on this stock
and should you kena the lucky draw, then you can
sell it for a little profits in the first few days of trading.
Yes, I read about the high PE that POSH is listed
with, but I believe that for such a global leader, it
deserve premium in its stock price.
That is my view on this IPO right now.


No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me