Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Monday, April 21, 2014

Taking partial profits on GuocoLeisure

Ok, I will be taking partial profits on GuocoLeisure
as I will be busy with my property stuff these couple
of days. I believe that GuocoLeisure still have
further upside, but it may need a good break before
staging another breakout. Watch your position if you
decide to hold further or have a trailing (profit) stop
in place.
As for Fraser Centrepoint, I have simply no worry about
this stock as the only that I see it heading is Up.

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me