Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Just some quick words

Ok, I will just update some latest IPO information.
Get ready your money to subscribe to the show-hand
IPO of the year till now. PACC Offshore Services
Holdings (simply POSH) will be listing at our market
very soon. The public application should start next week
and it is expected to be listed on the 25th this month.
Don't ask me what is the IPO price as I don't have
such info, but looking at its NAV of 74cts, it is not
going to be cheap. Nevertheless, it is still a die-die
must show-hand stock that we should all pump.
We have more than enough time to get ready the
$$$ needed to apply for this IPO when it is out.

Ok, my quick words is finished...

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me