Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Did you buy Fraser Centrepoint?

On Monday, I wrote the following with great confidence,
"Next, if the readers are looking for an investing-grade
stock that I believe is still unbelievably low price, then
I recommend the readers to take a look at Fraser Centrepoint.
It is a recent IPO listed through introduction and
not through public offer. It is currently the 4th largest
property developer in Singapore, behind Far East,
Capland and City Developments (both listed). If you
missed out  getting Capland and City Dev at a low
price, then you can't miss Fraser again. In my humble
opinion, it is trading as a as-low-as-you-can-get price
and one should seek to gather the stock bit by bit or
just simple SAF (Sign-and-Forget), buy it and let its
surge amaze you in due time. I don't want to give any
target price for Fraser but fundamentally I don't think
1.80-2.00 is a tall order. I told the same target price to
a few readers on Skype and I am prepared to stick by it."

I wonder how many readers benefited from my above
view. On Monday, you can get Fraser Centrepoint from
1.53-1.55 and this morning it is trading at a high of 1.58,
a good 3-5 cts paper profits in just 3 days.
If you have bought and maybe sold as contra, please
inform me as an encouragement to me.

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me