Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Market View 28 November 2013

I read with 2 lines of tears flowing down my
cheek when I saw the comments left by 2
blog readers. 
Cyndi left this comment,"Cyndi said...
Well.. why wait for tips when they should be 
learning themselves. Don't let such comment
spoilt your day..."
Cyndi, I have not "see" you lately in Skype
chat but I believe you should be doing well in
your career and don't forget what you did to
enhance and improve your financial life.
Cyndi is a very hardworking and willing-to-learn
lady whom used to ask me a lot of questions when
she was still active in Skype. Sometimes I get a
bit annoyed with the very basic and common-sense
question at first, but I try to give her the benefit
of doubt as she was really a financial world noob
last time. Then as time goes by, the question become
more and more with substances as she had been
reading up a lot on her own and she took tiny but
confirmed steps to get her finance into a better shape.
I like to communicate and interact with people like
Cyndi as they take initiative, take massive action and
walk the talk rather than waiting for the gold to drop 
from the sky. Even if the gold is falling from the sky,
do you have enough muscle to grab it or you maybe
hit concussed by the sheer weight of the yellow metal.

Next, Daniel wrote." Do they share their winnings with
 you when they make a killing? No? Then why should
 you bother with them when they lambast you for 
seemingly not 'giving tips'?
The gall of some people...
Daniel"


Well, this is exactly what my wife always tell me the
same thing. But I am so used to it already.
I will just keep it here for the moment.

If you are interested to learn about Value Investing,
then go to Value Investing Summit 2014.
I am very sure that you will learn useful stuff in 
the event. The Early-Bird discounted ticket price
is closing very soon, so make your booking asap.

Lastly, go to SGX MyGateway to check whether you
have any unclaimed dividend cheque. Just key in your
IC and you will know whether you have any unclaimed
Christmas present waiting for you.

Oh ya, if you wish to open a or another brokerage account 
  with Phillip Securities, then you can email or skype me with
 your detail, and I will  link you up.
  Brokerage Account Opening
 
  If you are interested in our local brokerage's stock
call, then go to:
Singapore Stock Reports For You        
 Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict Money(Risk)-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.


If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others, you can connect to me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com          
  You can also join my Group Chat too.
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.
See their comments here:
http://stocklobang.blogspot.com/feeds/comments/default

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!  
 
市场生存座右铭: 风林火山  
人笑我太疯颠,我笑别人看不穿 
  
  

 



No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me