Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Market View 26 November 2013

This is getting very very interesting.
Someone in the group chat stated that I have
not given the readers many recommendations
that allow them to make money. This is really
not true. I have been telling many readers my
recommendations through emails, Skype message,
and on various blogs like this one and another
one for members. This had been happening like
for the last few years and I believe that many
readers should have benefited greatly from it.
I know of a reader who made well over 10k 
and nearing to 20k in just within the first  few 
months of the year.

Yes, I have not been making many calls recently,
but I still received email from members saying
they made money from Tritech and Vard that
I recommended. The market is such that you can't
expect everyday is a Sunday and want to get 
money from Mr Market everyday. I have to say that
maybe a few "selected" can do it but most can 
only make it in a few trades. 

My wife always said that I am stupid to maintain
a few blogs as I don't make money from it. I give
the readers how I feel about the market but in return
I don't get anything back. Anyway, I will try to be
as active in my blog as possible but I believe it will
not be the same as previously. Ask yourself this
question, will you make money or will you be losing
even more money if you have traded in the recent 
chaotic and choppy market conditions? By sitting out
and watching the show being played, you may have
avoid a real battering. You can thanks me for that.

By the way, Value Investing Summit 2014 is just
round the corner and you really should visit the site
now and get your ticket now before they increase the
price. Value Investing Summit 2014

Oh ya, if you wish to open a or another brokerage account 
  with Phillip Securities, then you can email or skype me with
 your detail, and I will  link you up.
  Brokerage Account Opening
 
  If you are interested in our local brokerage's stock
call, then go to:
Singapore Stock Reports For You        
 Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict Money(Risk)-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.


If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others, you can connect to me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com          
  You can also join my Group Chat too.
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.
See their comments here:
http://stocklobang.blogspot.com/feeds/comments/default

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!  
 
市场生存座右铭: 风林火山  
人笑我太疯颠,我笑别人看不穿 
  
  


  

4 comments:

Stock Tips Tomorrow said...

give some technical view for CALL PUT TIPS and TODAY STOCK TIPS

Cyndi said...

Well.. why wait for tips when they should be learning themselves. Don't let such comment spoilt your day...

Anonymous said...

Do they share their winnings with you when they make a killing? No? Then why should you bother with them when they lambast you for seemingly not 'giving tips'?

The gall of some people...

Daniel

Anonymous said...

Dear SL,

This is your blog, your place, u can choose to post or not to post anything, why care to explain, u don't need to, simply ignore all unreasonable requests.

Happy blogging, happy sharing and take extra care. Money is good, health is more important.

Thanks!

JO.....

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me