Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Market View 9 October 2013

Yesterday night, as usual, I was going through
the stock chart of my watchlist stocks and the
indices. While looking at the Dow Jone index
chart, I suddenly had a thrill that went up my
spine and all the way to my head. It seems that
the chart is trying to tell me something. Then
I realised that I have seen the exact chart somewhere
in a book or an article that I read. I went to 
search for the book or article in my personal 
cabinet. I knew that I definitely did see the exact
chart in a book and after going through many 
stock trading and investing books, I found it.

The reader should now look at the Dow Jones 
chart and compare it with Three Peaks and a 
Domed House. Try Google it and you will see
an eerie resemblance of the Dow Jones chart
and the formation. It seems that the Dow is now
forming the Three Peak and it will have a nasty
fall when it fall through the support of 14764 and
14551. Incidentally, Dow was down 160 points and
closed at 14776, a mere 200 points from being
fallen down the the peak. If the readers are interested
to read more on Three Peak and a Domed House,
you can borrow the book, George Lindsay and the 
Art of Technical Analysis by Ed Carlson from the
library. It was published in 2012 and I bought and
read it twice, but somehow the formation slipped
my mind until I suddenly recall the amazing and 
shocking resemblance to the Dow Jones chart.
I am not saying 100% that it will happen but it 
is better to be prepared for it rather than be panicking
when it really happened. If the US were to tumble,
it will have a ripple effect on our market as well.
For now, it is all contra trading for me and  I will
also keep a close watch on the US indices too.

I am sure that I am the first person in Singapore to
warn the readers of my blog of such an formation
that may happen to the US market. I hope that the
readers can be well prepared for any onslaught that
may finally arrive. Correct me if I am wrong.


Oh ya, if you wish to open a or another brokerage account 
  with Phillip Securities, then you can email or skype me with
 your detail, and I will  link you up.
  Brokerage Account Opening
 
  If you are interested in our local brokerage's stock
call, then go to:
Singapore Stock Reports For You          
 Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict Money(Risk)-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.


If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others, you can connect to me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com          
  You can also join my Group Chat too.
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.
See their comments here:
http://stocklobang.blogspot.com/feeds/comments/default

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!  
 
市场生存座右铭: 风林火山  
人笑我太疯颠,我笑别人看不穿 
 

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me