Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Friday, April 26, 2013

Market View 26 April 2013

Inevitably, a handful of readers asked me about 
Genting when it surged yesterday. I can tell you
thousands of reason but the most likely one is a
Upgrade call on the stock by BOA-ML from Neutral
rating to Buy with a new price objective (target)
of 1.81 Yes, I have the report but I can't send to
the mailing list as Yahoo! had disabled me from
sending mass emails. I expect this to happen but
it is still a sudden nasty surprise to me. I am testing
out on another program right now and I will send
a test email to all in the mailing list very soon hopefully.

This was not meant to be a joke but it turned out to
be one. Yesterday, I mentioned a stock, Gaylin, and
its pathetic trading volume of just 5 lots on Wednesday.
A few readers skyped me and said that after I mentioned
its name, it should have more volume. Indeed, its volume
increased yesterday, but guess what, another miserable
26 lots traded. I can't even see its volume bar for the
last 2 days in my chart. There are a few more stocks having
the same situation which the volume traded is really
very small. It's Ok but do take note when the volume
starts to flow into such counters as it may mean another
round of rotational interest and you may stand to benefit
from it in a few ways.

Lastly, I have shared with many readers about my trading
style and methods along the way. Do take note that what
works for me, may not work for you at all. "A man's meat 
is another man's poison", so don't expect a wholesale 
change in your trading. Believe in what you believe and 
you can also have a good trading result. I simply believe
in the old good trading method when all the indicators 
weren't even "invented", used and become popular.

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict Money(Risk)-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.


If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.
See their comments here:
http://stocklobang.blogspot.com/feeds/comments/default

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山  

人笑我太疯颠,我笑别人看不穿   
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello SL,on 19 Apr 2013 you mentioned in your market view that you started picking up Rowsley at the 0.37 cts level. Well, I did the same and started buying (like you say bit by bit) from 0.375 right to 0.360. Well, I just sold 70pct of my holding on Rowsley for a gain of $1886 at 0.400 when I skyped you this morning that I intend to sell part at this level.Yes, it came true, thanks to
you once again. Cheers

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me