Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Market View 25 April 2013

I don't know whether the readers notice something
about many stocks in the market at this moment.
Decreasing trading volume and sometimes, incredibly 
low volume happened to a handful of stocks suddenly.
For example, Gaylin, a recent IPO, only had 5 lots
traded yesterday. Some used-to-be-hot stocks also
had trading volumes of even lower than 1 million 
shares traded. So is this the sign that the market is
going down or a correction? On the contrary, it is a
sign that the market will continue to be strong and
resilient. You see, market will mostly go down and
reverse when it is in the hysteria and crazy state.
I don't see it happen right now. More trading volumes
will come in when the rotational interests begin
and I expect to see it very soon. Some readers asked
me about the market saying "Sell in May and go away".
Well, I can only reply them with another well-known
saying by Mark Twain,"October. This is one of the 
peculiarly dangerous months to speculate in stocks. 
The others are July, January, September, April, November,
May, March, June, December, August and February.”
Get the picture?

Next, I noticed 2 stocks that is showing signs in the
chart that they may have a good run soon. This is
just my technical view. The stocks are Courts Asia
and Ramba. Watch it.

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict Money(Risk)-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.


If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.
See their comments here:
http://stocklobang.blogspot.com/feeds/comments/default

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山  

人笑我太疯颠,我笑别人看不穿   
 
  

 

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me