Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Market View 10 April 2013

Some readers told me that it is going to be
end of the world today as the fat man in NK
will launch the missiles today. Well, I continue
to see only hot air coming from the fat man's
mouth and nothing substance. I believe that 
it is more of a threat and he will not do anything
suicidal. Looking at what happened to our local
market and the regional ones as well, it seems 
that nobody is really putting the threat in mind,
unless of course, you are in those unlucky countries
being proximity to NK. The mad man want to flex
and show-off his muscles but all that I see are 
just chunks and chunks of fats, when the nation's
citizens are suffering in the background.
By the way, if the readers have not read a book
titled "Animal Farm" by the late George Orwell,
then pick up one in the library and enjoy finishing
the book in just a couple of hours.

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.
See their comments here:
http://stocklobang.blogspot.com/feeds/comments/default

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山  

人笑我太疯颠,我笑别人看不穿    
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks sifu advise me to buy overseas education at 60, now the price had surged ard 70 somemore the dividen not bad, terima kashi banyat

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me