Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Market View 13 March 2013

Some members asked me whether we are heading
for a deep-red correction or just a minor sell-off.
I took out my crystal ball and somehow cannot 
find any answer from it. Of course, I cannot find
anything! This is a million-dollar question that all
want to know but none has the exact answer to it.
My personal view is still this, the market is just taking
a well-deserved commercial break and having a
kit-kat right now. Although the indexes in US are
still charging through the root, we can barely feel
the effect in our backyard. I believe when the US 
market take a break also, which should be pretty 
soon, then we will see how far and deep we can go.
I am still optimistic and positive on the next few
months till the first half of the year. For some stocks
right now, there are many buyers who bought high
and they will be stuck for a while.

Oh yes, before I forgot again...
Some readers asked me about the banners on the
top and the side regarding the Millionaire Investor
Program. Ok, I read their books, went for some event
and workshop, I find the company and a bunch of 
sincere, knowledgeable and helpful people there.
If you wish to know more about Value Investing, you
can go for the preview and find out more. 

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict Money(Risk)-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.


If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about

stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.
See their comments here:
http://stocklobang.blogspot.com/feeds/comments/default


As usual,

Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山
 

人笑我太疯颠,我笑别人看不穿   
 

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me