Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Market View 12 March 2013

Remember last Friday that I stated that a downpour
is coming very soon to the stock market, it really
materialised yesterday somewhat. Many penny stocks
were being whacked with some micro-pennies suffered
the worst. There is this WE Holding dropping like 
47%, wow, that is so impressive. That is why I don't 
look at all these highly speculative, not-much fundamental
value counters. They are cheap for reasons that I am
not interested to know. Among the Myanmar stock play,
I only believe in the leader, which is Yoma. It also 
have a good fall yesterday and I will focus and seek
to join in its next surge. 

Some members shared with me their wedding dinner
stories yesterday through Skype yesterday and there
were some amazing and eye-popping occurrences.
But that will be the story for another day.

Oh ya, before I forgot. If you have emailed me with 
questions or whatever you want to know, and I did
not reply to you, please accept my sincere apology.
I read all the emails received, but sometimes I did
not reply immediately and it somehow slip my mind.
And sometimes, it is the demon "Procrastination" that
I completely missed replying to emails. If this is your
case, please email me again and again with high 
importance, or Skype me, as that is the fastest that
I can reply with. Keep the emails and Skype message
coming. I will help and assist to my best ability, I confess
that I won't know every single thing, and I will tell you
that I don't know if I really don't know. 

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict Money(Risk)-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.


If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about

stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.
See their comments here:
http://stocklobang.blogspot.com/feeds/comments/default


As usual,

Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山
 

人笑我太疯颠,我笑别人看不穿   

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me