Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Friday, January 25, 2013

Market View 25 January 2013

Ok, I normally don't talk about politics in this
blog but since a couple of readers asked for
my  view in Skype, I will just say a few words.
It has always been 成王败寇 in the politics
arena and if I can gather majority votes, I don't
really need to fulfill what I have saying in the
rallies or to the press. Four years later, I will say
the same thing, and there will be the same batch
of gullible people who will believe every words that
I say and promise and I will win with majority votes
again. Some people are just plain resistance to
change and will stick to the same "pattern" forever.
Unless the mindset is changed, the stormy weather
will prevail. It should and deserved to be a close
fight between 2 parties but 2 jokers disturb the 
situation and the result have already been casted.
When a party don't even have an assembly ground
for supporter to wait for the result and support the
party, I read it as a sign of admitting defeat.

Next, I received many questions on STX OSV yesterday
when all the answers can be found in the SGX 
announcement. If one is even that lazy and reluctant
to search and look at the obvious No. 1 news source,
then sadly you shouldn't be dealing with stocks.
For the record, it is a real bargain for STX OSV  to be
trading at such low price right now. If you have a 
investing horizon of a couple of months, then this stock
should really be in your basket. Take note that the fundamental
of the stock did not change, just that it has a new Italian
boss. In fact, I believe STX OSV will benefit from this
change as it can expect to receive deals from the new boss.

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict Money(Risk)-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.


If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about

stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.
See their comments here:
http://stocklobang.blogspot.com/feeds/comments/default


As usual,

Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山
 

人笑我太疯颠,我笑别人看不穿   

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sifu, manay thanks of advice to gain some profit. Thanks again

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me