Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Monday, October 8, 2012

Market View 8 October 2012

Can anyone Skype, email or leave a comment
on the blog to tell me what is the "market rate"
for the wedding dinner ang pow this year? I am
beginning to receive many red bombs and trying
to gauge how much I should put inside the ang pow.
Some are from relatives while most are from friends.
I even have one invitation from a "friend" who only
know me for about 1 month after I told him that I
am a stock trader. Maybe he is expecting me to pay
for the entire or half of the cost of one wedding table?
We shall see....

Ok, back to the market.
Very interestingly, one reader commented to me
last week that the market actions had turn boring
and there isn't much real excitement recently.
Well, I replied that it really determined by the type
of stocks that you are watching and/or trading.
Recently, those stocks that I kept mentioning continues
to be volatile but yes, the daily action is not that
drastic now. They are still very much in the play
everyday but the volume is not supporting.

One reader added a comment on the blog last Friday
and this is what he/she said: "Will you be sharing how to
1) pick stock
2) time of entry /exits?
Thanks."
Regarding the stocks that I watch and trade, it is already
an open secret as I keep mentioning the same old stocks
again and again. In fact, I only watch and trade a handful
of stocks as they keep producing wonderful result and returns
for me. To add on, I only see those stocks which I know
definitely will have volume and volatility everyday.
Next, on the time of entry/exit on the stocks.
I don't believe in giving a fish to anyone but I can tell you
where, what, when, (which) and how to fish for a living.
Talk to me on Skype and I can give you a more timely
guidance as the market action can be fast and furious
and whatever I wrote on the blog maybe too late. The
readers may suffered if they just blindly jump into the water.  

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict Money(Risk)-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.


If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.
See their comments here:
http://stocklobang.blogspot.com/feeds/comments/default

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山 

人笑我太疯颠,我笑别人看不穿  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sifu,
Malay friend I give $40per head, Chinese wedding dinner per table at least $1k +++ . Go alone $180 to $200, in pair $288 onwards, take half table $888, for close relative recently i sponsor 3tables, hope this help. SKY

Anonymous said...

Sorry... If don't go for Chinese dinner I also give $100 angpow or shopping voucher. SKY

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me