Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Friday, October 12, 2012

Market View 12 October 2012

Yesterday, I received a email from a readers who asked
me to recommend some books so that she can learn how
to fish. Ok, I will recommend some sports fishing books now.
Haha, joking aside, I will give some books that I personally
feel will benefit those who want to make money from Mr Market.
First book to read is a very thin book by a local author, and
it is titled "Why Am I Always Losing In The Stock Market?"
Don't be surprise or shocked by the title as this is really
the book title. You can get the book from the library as I
believe it is out-of-print and not available in the book stores.
You can finish reading the book in about 1 hours but to truely
getting the gist and essences of the book, try reading it
at least 3 times but at different period. You will learn and
experience new knowledge each time you read it.

Next, read the books by William O'Neil. There are a couple
of books by O'Neil and the most well-known is "How To Make
Money In Stocks". Read all of his masterpieces and I believe you
will definite gain more insight of how to market works and
make money of out Mr Market's wallet.

Also, get to read the books by Nicolas Darvas as well, especially
his "How I Made 2,000,000 from the Stock Market" which is
a real classic in its own rights. Most of his books are available
in the library too.

Lastly, you can't miss reading one of the (in)famous speculator
of all time, Jesse Livermore's book, "How to trade in stocks".
A true classic also, and it is a must-read by all investors and
traders alike.
If you should require more reading, skype or email me and
I can share with you more of what I read.

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict Money(Risk)-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.


If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.
See their comments here:
http://stocklobang.blogspot.com/feeds/comments/default

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山 

人笑我太疯颠,我笑别人看不穿  

2 comments:

VL said...

thanks Stocklobang.

CreateWealth8888 said...

Jessie Livermore is my Sifu

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me