Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Monday, October 22, 2012

Market View 22 October 2012

There is nothing much to do to avoid an early heavy
selling on opening bell today after US market suffered
significant losses last Friday. Dow and S&P 500 were
down about 1.6% and Nasdaq lost 2.2%

I am not looking to pick up the broken pieces right
yet but as usual I will be on a special look-up for any
green leaves among the bloody red flowers. There
maybe further selling this week but (un)luckily we will
have only 4 trading days as we celebrate Haji holiday
this Friday.

Ok, last Friday, a SL (same initial as me) leaved a comment
and this is what she wrote,"Hi SL
Thanks for your advice and sharing on Yanlord. Made 2
rounds of kopi $. Looking forward to learning more trading
skills from you.

Cheerios,
SL (same initials coincidentally)"
Actually most of the time, I don't wish to give out fishes but
I can guide you on the fishing skill and places. This time,
what I saw from the charts made me very confident that
the stocks I mentioned will run, and that is why I shared
some fishes with the readers. It will be better if the readers
can learn and acquire some stock trading and investing
knowledge along the way and it will benefit them and
no one else.

By the way, I came across the Value Investing series of
books in the library and bookstores which I believe the
readers can benefit from them. Take note that, I do not
gain or benefit financially from them by mentioning their
books. It is how I feel after reading them.
I believe they have 4 books out in the market right now
and they are:
1. Value Investing in Growth Companies
2. Value Investing in Reits
3. Value Investing for Employee
4. Value Investing for Woman
I stumbled upon the Value Investing for Woman book
because of its striking pink cover, so you won't miss it
if you are looking the Business and Financial section.

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict Money(Risk)-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.


If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.
See their comments here:
http://stocklobang.blogspot.com/feeds/comments/default

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山 

人笑我太疯颠,我笑别人看不穿   

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me