Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Market View 16 August 2012

I will keep today market view short and sweet
as I woke up late today. 8-)
Ok, basically I believe that the hot stocks
will have difficulties moving up further and
they should consolidate before staging another
run. Genting hit the resistance again yesterday
and retrace to close at 1.31
Sakari also did the same thing over the last
couple of session hitting the resistance.
Olam and Noble are following their counterpart.
I will watch for entry only when they have breech
the resistance with good volume and strength.
Many readers told me that at the current market
situation and the traded price on some stocks,
they simply cannot force themselves to press the
BUY button anymore. I am having the same feeling
on some stocks, but I will still look at opportunities.

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict Money(Risk)-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.


If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.
See their comments here:
http://stocklobang.blogspot.com/feeds/comments/default

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山 

人笑我太疯颠,我笑别人看不穿      

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me