Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Market View 15 August 2012

STX OSV and the Three Musketeers really
delivered wonderful trades in the last couple
of sessions. Some readers commented that
yesterday was the post-NDP rally with so many
stocks hitting the top gear. STX OSV and Noble
are 2 of the most glamorous winners adding
significant gains in a day. Olam, Sakari, China Minzhong
and the two Es also performed remarkably.

Some readers asked me what is my view on
August now. Actually, I am still sticking with my
view that August isn't particularly a good trading
month. What we are seeing now maybe the last
burst of fire. I am still in the market when opportunities
strike and I am also alert to what is really happening
in the market. That is why I am going for a holiday
on the last week of August. Maybe, just only maybe,
my travel jinx will surface again, maybe.

There was a comment left by a readers in the blog
yesterday and it reads, " Anonymous said...
I benefited from SL's advice again. If u just want some1
who feeds you with answers, then he is not the one.
He will teach you how to fish, but not gives u the rod.
In the long term, it is for your own good. I need to thank
him for his advice."
Well, I certainly won't give out any fish to the readers
but I will point out the place where the fishes are
gathering and I do give up fishing rod to those readers
who really show a desire and will to learn what Mr Market
is doing and thinking. Those who have been chatting
with me for some time will know whether I have the
"substance" or not or just simply talking cyber rubbish.

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict Money(Risk)-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.


If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.
See their comments here:
http://stocklobang.blogspot.com/feeds/comments/default

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山 

人笑我太疯颠,我笑别人看不穿     

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me