Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Market View 18 April 2012

I was out early morning yesterday so I
was unable to write the Market View.

Anyway, US stocks rallied in overnight
trade with the 3 major indexes all up
more than 1.5% So is that gong to bring
cheers and hurrays to our market today?
Yes, we will open brightly but I don't think
the strength of the light is going to last till
the closing bell. In fact I won't be surprised
if some red flowers beginning to pop-up
in the afternoon. This is only my view and it
may or may not be this way. I will take the chance
of such rebound to sell-off the short-term positions
rather than taking up new positions.

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict Money(Risk)-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.


If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.
See their comments here:
http://stocklobang.blogspot.com/feeds/comments/default

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山 

人笑我太疯颠,我笑别人看不穿   

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me