Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Monday, April 16, 2012

Market View 16 April 2012

Recently, we are having coaster-ride in
the US market and ours too, but there aren't
as many trading opportunities as before
from the many comments and chats from
the readers from Skype and emails.
When I looked at the market nowadays, the
main thing I dislike is the number of strangers
and micro-pennies that are crowding the
Top Volume. On one hand I know that this is
probably the beginning of the end, but on the
other hand, I was hoping for more winner stocks
to rise up to the occasion.

Many readers asked me about the recent 3 IPOs
performance and whether they will continue to
go higher. If you see the slide of Cordlife and the
rotational switching of funds and interest to other
in-coming IPOs, I believe you will know what is
going to happen to Bumitama and Civmec soon.
The same scenario will pop-up when Bumitama
fall below its recent low of 94cts. Take note about it.

Even among the winner stocks that I am looking
at right now, only a handful is still worth a serious
look for contra trading position. They are Biosensors,
China Minzhong, STX OSV, Ezra and Ezion.
I am not saying that the above-mentioned stocks
will surely performed but at least I am seeing some
signs in the charts that they may have some action.

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict Money(Risk)-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.


If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.
See their comments here:
http://stocklobang.blogspot.com/feeds/comments/default

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山 

人笑我太疯颠,我笑别人看不穿  

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me