Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Nicolas Darvas Trading Secrets Home Study Course

Ok, I received several emails, Skype message
and even in the comments asking about the
Nicolas Darvas Trading Secrets Home Study Course
that I mentioned before I left for my holiday.
I will explain what is in the course and why you
should give the course a serious try and how it
can help you in getting better trading results.

Let me begin by saying that I have been stock
trading for quite some time and along the way,
I have tested and discovered that some trading
method can really be used in our local market
context and some are plain rubbish.
Nicolas Darvas Box Theory is one trading
method that I noticed and applied with good
success rate in the market. It is a very simple
but powerful method that I use day-in-day-out.
Do take note that it is not the ONLY trading
method I use in my arsenal but it is one of the
most used one. 

The cost of the course is USD 97 or about S$130,
you can pay in local currency. Some people will ask
whether it is worth the money. I can't really comment
for all the people as I know that many are just blindly
trading in the market and is always looking for the
Holy Grail in trading which in my opinion does not exist.
My advice is to get the course and give it a try and if
it seriously don't benefit you, which I doubt so, then
just request for a refund. I have to say that a lot are
not willing to invest in getting better with their trading
and would rather be a gambler in front of Mr Market.
The result can be catastrophic and the gambles continue...
Why not try it out with the course and see whether it
can help and assist you in your trading? I have use it
for years and it is doing very well, and I am still
continuing using it.

I have to admit that I will make a commission with any
purchase of the course. But if the course is beneficial
to you, is it right that I make some money because of that?

If you are interested to get the course, here is the link:
Nicolas Darvas Trading Secrets Home Study Course
You can email or Skype me if you have further questions.

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me