Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Friday, March 9, 2012

Market View 9 March 2012

Did you bring your wife, mother even just
your girlfriend out for a nice dinner yesterday?
Or for some of the gentleman who knows how
to cook, did you cook up a meal for your woman
yesterday? Even if the kitchen is a mess afterward,
the woman also will gladly clean up after a
appreciating dinner. I chat with some guys in
Skype yesterday and that was exactly what I told
them to do, and I believe that it was quite a 8th March.
At least, the women only paint the town red and
never touch on the stock market as it was majority green.

Ok, back to the main issue...
I received several emails and Skype message asking
what's next for STI and the stocks.
For example:
"Hi there, I am feeling lost.  Before today all was bearish after today
all became bullish again.
With your expertise what do you anticipate from STI.
Many thanks and regards"
If you read my blog post, I already expect a rebound
on Wednesday and that was exactly what happened to
some of the stocks I mentioned. I will try to decipher what
will happen to the stocks for the time being.
For China Minzhong, Noble, Yanlord, Biosensors,Genting,
the damage had already been done and the stocks are
doing just purely rebound now. I believe that the stocks
will be weaker in the days ahead.
But for the stronger stocks like GLP, STX OSV, it looks
like they will be testing for new high and as long as
STX OSV don't fall below 1.70 again and GLP stay 
above 2.11, they should do just fine.
If you are looking at the stock charts, you should have
noticed that YZJ, NOL, and Ezra have very similiar
charts, and I believe that their fate may be tied
to each other for the time being. Actually I quite like
what I see in their chart, and I believe that they should
have similar performance. The critical level for Ezra
is 1.16 and a fall below that will be chaotic. 
YZJ critical level is at 1.20 and NOL is at 1.39 level.

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict Money(Risk)-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.


If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.
See their comments here:
http://stocklobang.blogspot.com/feeds/comments/default

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山 

别人笑我太疯颠,我笑别人看不穿     
 

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me