Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Friday, February 3, 2012

Market View 3 Februray 2012

Yesterday a few readers asked me about
the statement that I wrote "I got a concern
that I need to inform the readers that I am
not comfortable with the number of
"strangers" and micro-pennies in the Top Volume
and this usually signify that the "Time" may be
happening soon." Some asked what is the "Time"?
Basically, when the market is hot, there will be
rotational sectors and stocks popping up
everywhere and the micro-pennies are usually
the last being in the centre-stage. From experiences,
the "Time" of profit-taking and/or correction is
very near, according to what I see and view
from the market sentiment and happenings.

Some readers may have noticed that many stocks
close at or near to the day-low after trading most
of the time near the day-high yesterday. This is also
a clear sign that the imminent is quite near.
If the market and stocks reversed now, I believe
there will be many retailers stuck at various hot stocks.
Some readers specifically asked me when the "Time"
will arrive. This is a multi-million question that I really
don't know how to answer. I can only voice out my
concerns and my observations from my experiences.
Since I am not putting money into the market for the
time being, I will not be telling the readers to buy any
stocks now as well. My view will be negated if the stocks
breech the yesterday day-high or last Thursday day-high.
Check out the charts yourself.

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict Money(Risk)-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.


If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.
See their comments here:
http://stocklobang.blogspot.com/feeds/comments/default

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山 

别人笑我太疯颠,我笑别人看不穿   







being

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me