Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Monday, January 30, 2012

Market View 30 January 2012

Hello Everyone, once again, I would like
to wish all a very Happy Chinese New Year
and may the Water Dragon year brings you
wealth and happiness, and most importantly,
a very healthy mind, soul and body!

Ok, for those who have emailed me last week
with any questions, I am very sorry that I
have not reply to you yet. I will take a while
to answer all the questions in the email.
It may be a late reply but I will still give you a
satisfactory one.

I know that a lot of people are saying that the
current market is overbought and it should not
go up any more. Obviously, such a view is very
narrow-minded and bias, and you may not get
what you want after-all.  The market can stay
overbought after overbought for a pretty long
time and you may end up losing a great opportunity
to ride on a good wave. It is this reason that I
always tell the readers to keep a trailing stop with
all stocks. If the stock and/or the market reverse,
you will be stop-out but still with a reasonable
profits with all the effort. You can also choose to
sit on the sideline and praying for the "crash"
to come so that you can buy some stocks at cheap.
But trust me, even if the stocks drop now, you will
still not be buying, as your mindset will change to
"I will see how and where the market will fall to
then I will pick up" It will be all back to square one.

I can only say that from my trusted chart, some stocks
have already stop and reversed last Thursday while
some are still in the bullish mood. I have say this many
times and I will say it again, Look at the VOLUME!
Many books that you read may provide little or no
importance to the trading volume, but to me it is THE
most important thing to look at in partner with the price
action of the day. The entire trend and momentum may
turn with just a strong volume on a particular session.
Stick to the greens and have a ready trailing stop.

The stocks that I mentioned at the beginning of the
year have performed remarkably, and I am glad to
know that quite a handful of readers had benefited from
one or a few of the stocks that I recommended. Some
have taken the profits and enjoy a good CNY celebration
while I know of some who are still in a the stock(s) and
sitting on a succulent profits.

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict Money(Risk)-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.


If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.
See their comments here:
http://stocklobang.blogspot.com/feeds/comments/default

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山 

别人笑我太疯颠,我笑别人看不穿   

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me