Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Friday, December 30, 2011

Last entry for the year. Happy New Year!

This is my last blog entry for the year 2011,
and with that, we will step into 2012 very soon.
It had been a very eventful year full of ups
and downs in what was really a volatile and
drastic trading environment. Nevertheless, I believe
that the readers should have benefited and profited
from the stocks that I recommended, and some
may have won really big on just a couple of stocks.

I will publish my personal view for the market in
2012 next week, and I will try to pin point a couple
of stocks that I believe will become superstar next
year. Trust me, you don't need to trade a full basket
of stocks to win big in the market. On the contrary,
you just need to follow the winner stocks on their
strong momentum trend and you will be heavily rewarded.

I will reveal more of my views and expectations next
week and with that, I would like to thanks the readers
for their continuous support and belief in this blog and
myself. Without you, there is no purpose and meaning
to continue to write this blog.

Finally, I wish all the readers a very Happy New Year!
Much More Money is coming your way...

2 comments:

Cyndi said...

Happy New Year, and may 2012 bring us abundance of happiness and profits...

Anonymous said...

thanks for all ur bullshit for the whole year. Ur Year end rally that never come.. and Thanks to u ... i lost quite a bit...Happy New Year Mr BullShit

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me