Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Market View 20 October 2011

Wall Street closed in the red in overnight trade
so will our market succumb to the selling pressue
this time? I believe the answer is a Yes. If you look
at the hot stocks at the moment, they have been
going up with decreasing volume and that to me
is quite an imminent sign that it is the beginning
of the end. My expectation of 5-8% pullback for
the index and 10-15% pulback for the stocks from
the recent high still remains, and I believe I will
get it this time. I am still pretty optimistic that after
the pullback, the joyous mood will still come back
as we will have a great November-December rally.
This is purely my view and it may or may not materialise.

Ok, I promised a skype member to reveal what type
of stocks I am trading and are in my watchlist. I don't
mind doing so as they are just the normal winner stocks
and even with more players pumping money into them,
all these will still be absorbed. Normally, about 90+%
of my trades are concentrated on the following stocks:
Biosensors, Cosco, Ezra, Indo Agri, Genting,GLP, Golden Agri,
Noble, NOL, Olam, PEC, Sakari, STX OSV, YZJ, Yanlord...etc.
And the remaining 10% of the trades are on those situational
or rotational plays like the Water-treatment stocks, commodities
or even the food stocks.

Some readers may say that the above-mentioned are "expensive"
stocks and they like to stick to those "cheaper" pennies.
From my experiences over the years, I know that the mentioned
stocks will be the first to move and the scale of the move can be
huge as well, but do take note that they will be the first to fall too.
There is no single trading day that you won't see a few
of them in the Top Volume and that is exactly what I thrive on.
Being a trader, I need the volume, volatility and occasional
irrational moment of the stocks to make good of the presented
trading range. There are reasons why they are "expensive"
compare to the "pennies" looking at their fundamentals and why
they have so much volume everyday. Sometimes, when a skype
ask me about a pennies that I never study, I really can't offer
much assistance and advice, but if you ask me about the above
stocks, I can tell you many "stories".  8-)

By the way, there is one comment which reads "I hope Stock Lobang
Uncle will update his blog before the market open, like in the past.
-T" Firstly, the blog will normally be published before 9am and the
most important point to note is I am not a Uncle lah. I am still quite
young - Body, soul and heart, so don't make me sound so old.
Just call me SL will do.  8-(

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict Money(Risk)-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.


If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.
See their comments here:
http://stocklobang.blogspot.com/feeds/comments/default

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山 

别人笑我太疯颠,我笑别人看不穿   

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sorry SL :-)

thank you for posting early today!

i get to read it before market starts. maybe i missed it the last time.

-T

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me