Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Monday, August 15, 2011

Market View 15 August 2011

What a week we had last week as the market
went into a whirlpool spin and stocks and
indexes went into a free-fall but recovered
as the week ends. There have been many
doom-and-gloom reports coming out in the
papers during the weekend and words can really
kill, that is killing any potential positive sentiment
that we are having now.

I still maintain my view that as long as the recent
low of 2720 is not breached, we should do fine
in the market although the future is not as bright
yet but it is definitely not as bleak as it seems.
Some readers I chat with in Skype had went into
various positions during last week's 27XX mega
sales and sitting on paper-profits now. A couple
of them are willing to pay-up for those position
and riding down up with a mid-term view while
others are taking profits on the contra position
when it reached their desired selling price.

I believe that the market will go into a consolidation
state and any market-sensitive action from abroad
may triggered off selling but do take note of the
2720 level. It is a critical support and frankly, I don't
think it will be tested but you may never know so
always expect the unexpected.

STX OSV, one of the always mentioned stocks
performed very well last week amidst major
weakness in other stocks. It announced financial
result on Saturday morning and it was a reasonably
well result. Many readers I know are vested in the
stocks and some at pretty low entry price. Will there
be sell-on-news today? I am still bullish on the stock
and believe that any dip with be a good chance
to pickup the stock, and with its interim dividend of
5cts acting as a good support, the future is bright.

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict Money(Risk)-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.


If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.
See their comments here:
http://stocklobang.blogspot.com/feeds/comments/default

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山 

别人笑我太疯颠,我笑别人看不穿
     


1 comment:

Lilian's Precious Moments said...

Hi,
Sincerely thank you once again for your good foresight and unselfish sharing with us on STX OSV.
It’s in fact a fantastic counter and I guess one need only to concentrate on this counter alone and there is good profit to be made.
In fact, I am very grateful to you for all your advice given. Thank you once again.

LL

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me