Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Friday, August 12, 2011

Market View 12 August 2011

As mentioned in earlier blog posting, I believe
that it is a very good time to buy as and when
STI is in the 27XX region, and I was proven
right yesterday. Some readers told me that
although they were prepared to buy when they
saw the index plunging in the early trading,
but they were over-awed and shocked at the
scale of the sell-down, and thus never take
action and miss a great buying opportunity.
Some readers however have too spolit for
choices that they cannot decide on what or
which stock to buy and eventually bought the
stock at slightly higher price or didn't get the
desired stock at the optimal price. There were
other skeptical readers who will wait for the
"perfect" time to go into the market, and for them
my advice is to continue to wait.

Many readers will wondered whether this is the
end of the selling and we are on the way back
to the 3000s. My personal view is that as long
as we don't see another low, that is even lower
than the 2720 we saw yesterday, we should be
pretty safe and sound. For the stocks too, the situation
is the same. As long as the yesterday day-low
is not breached again, the stock may have found
an near-term bottom. I believe that there are not
many analysts or market-watcher out there telling
people that a rebound will come in the 27XX and
is a good time to pick up stocks when it happens,
and I am willing to voice out my view on the market.
Those who believe me are rewarded with good buy
at reasonable price and sitting on profits now.
You can either choose to ride up the profits or
take profits if you feel that the coast is still not clear.
Regardless of your eventual action, do take note that
you definitely need to have trailing stop in such
a  market sentiment.

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict Money(Risk)-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.


If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.
See their comments here:
http://stocklobang.blogspot.com/feeds/comments/default

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山 

别人笑我太疯颠,我笑别人看不穿
    
 


No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me