Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Market View 17 March 2011

Our market rebounded on bargain-hunting and
bottom-fishing yesterday closing up about 25 points.
But with the 3 major stock indexes in US dropping
about 2%, our market will be tested again today
with severe selling and it will be interesting to see
whether the recent low can be supported.

Look like there is nothing much to say for today's
action but to be ready for any tsunami selling.
Pay particular attention to those still in the green
despite the selling. I did spot a couple of them but
it will be to the readers advantage if they can spot
it themselves.

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict (Risk)Money-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.


If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.
See their comments here:
http://stocklobang.blogspot.com/feeds/comments/default

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山 

别人笑我太疯颠,我笑别人看不穿

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me