Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Monday, March 14, 2011

Market View 14 March 2011

Some members emailed me over the weekend
asking is now a good time to buy quality stocks
in the market since it is going to be weak today
after the great disaster earthquake in Japan?
I don't wish to comment further today but to leave
the members with 2 market sayings.

The first, " Buy when there is blood in the street" &
the second " Audentes Fortuna Juvat (Fortune Favours The Bold).

Normal market view will resume tomorrow....

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me