Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Market View 23 February 2011

So many things to write about today after what
happened to our market yesterday but I will be
selectively in choosing the material to talk about.

Our market closed sharply lower yesterday together
with the pennies and mid-caps. It is a dark pool of
reds across the my watch list although there are still
a couple of rare green leaves showing up. Is the selling
go to carry on, intensify or is the storm going to be over
soon? In the short-term, market will continue to be
volatile with wild swings in both direction but I don't think
it will last long enough to have sleepless nights and endless
worries. Market will recover and rebound with "Hopes"
and not when the actual "News" surfaced.

Genting reported result yesterday and looking at the past
few days of trading, the result will not be favourable in
such a sentiment. The major support level of 1.97 will
be tested and should it fall further, the next meaningful
stop-point will be at the 1.90 psychological level. Any upside
will be tested at the 2.04 region.

I will be watching the O&M counters closely in this
round of selling and I believe they will be the first to
rebound together with the Techs.Many stocks are so
so attractive right now in my own opinion.


Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict (Risk)Money-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.


If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.
See their comments here:
http://stocklobang.blogspot.com/feeds/comments/default

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山 

别人笑我太疯颠,我笑别人看不穿

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

May I ask what is the O&M counters that you are looking at? It seems like good buying opportunity now but really clueless...

Happy_heart said...

Do you know why the buying pick up at the last 2 hours of trading today,for many stocks? cause i sold sino grandness at earlier hours and made a loss of 800sgd.clueless....

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me