Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Monday, January 3, 2011

Market View 3 January 2011

A New Year, A New Beginning and
Another trading day!
Now that all the celebration and feasting is
over (until the CNY), will the market finally
settle down and have another good run this year?
I believe it will be a tale of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
and many things will happen this year but it should
nevertheless be a good one still. I will write more on
this in my Market Analysis for year 2010 soon.

In case you never notice, Genting can be considered
as a seasonal stock or a situational stock in view of its
movement pre and during the CNY period. I am quite
optimistic that it will have a good show in this 3-4 weeks
prior to the CNY. It should be able to move toward the
2.25 resistance with good support at 2.18 and 2.11

I am still bullish about the Commodities and the Palm
Oil counters although they have surged high last year.
They will remain as the main focus for some time as
there are enough exciting stories (demand and supply)
to fuel the interests in them. Golden Agri is in the 80s now
and 77cts will be a good support if it consolidates.
First Resources will face 1.60 resistance first and 1.64 next.

If you don't have Tech counters in your watchlist or portfolio
then it is a good time to look at them closely as they may
shine and glow this year, in my own view.

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict (Risk)Money-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.
See their comments here:
http://stocklobang.blogspot.com/feeds/comments/default

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山

1 comment:

Cyndi said...

Hi, what tech stocks should we look in?

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me