Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Just something on the 2nd day of New Year

I realised that I am overwhelmed by the amount of things to do
and deliver in such a short time. I simply cannot complete them
to the speed and standard I wanted so please give me another
1 week till 10 January to deliver the following:

1. Email out to the member the various brokerage reports and
analysis of Trading year 2011 with STI prediction and stocks to watch for.
(If you are not in my mailing list, email me)
2. Give a new look to the Stock Lobang blog
3. Start 2 new blog on Stock Investment and IPO
4. Write an analysis of year 2011 and giving some stock recommendations
based on my own view on the Stock Lobang blog
5. Resume the Facebook and Twitter connection to the members and readers 
6. Many little things to tweak and do to the blogs and others ......

The above-mentioned things are in the work-in-process state and
I have to pick up my pace and get them done by 10 January.
In the meantime, the Market View will continue to run daily and
the Skype connection will also be always to ready to answer any
members question.

If you have anything that you wish to see in the blogs and/or
complain and improvement suggestions, just skype me or email me.
All comments, complains and suggestions will be regarded as
constructive and not like some who only like to listen to nice words.
In fact, I like to hear nasty words about my blogs and stock
recommendations then I will know what I am lacking and can
seek to enhance or improve.

Ok, consider that I am vain at times. If you have any nice and
beautiful words to say about my blog or stock recommendations,
email me, skype me or leave a comment at the blog. It is like fuel,
food and energy source to me to receive such a encouragement.

Keep the emails, skypes and blog comments coming in 2011..

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me