Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Friday, December 24, 2010

Market View 24 December 2010

Wall Street closed mixed as " Stocks racked
up a fourth straight week of gains on Thursday,
as investors expected optimism about the economic
recovery to support equities through year-end.
The S&P 500 ticked lower on Thursday, the close
of a holiday-shortened week, breaking five days of
gains, in the lowest volume in a full-day session this
year. Banks dragged on the market, giving back recent
gains after a strong month."
Dow gained 14 points, S&P 500 lost 2 points
and Nasdaq dipped 6 points.

Today is the Christmas eve and it looks like Santa
had already given out all his presents to the market.
Stock volume was low in recent trading days but at
least it wasn't ugly scene in many stocks.
Look like we will have a quiet trading day and stocks
will move in tight range.

Genting will continue to be supported at 2.11 level
with further downside capped for now. The Palm
oil stocks are also moving within trading range
with Golden Agri staring hard at the 77cts resistance
and and First Resources aiming for the 1.51 resistance
next.

I won't be staying throughout the day and will be out
for a Christmas celebration with my family. I am not
really a party animal and prefer to spend the countdown
with my love ones. Enjoy the precious moments with your
family and love ones if and when possible as you will have
a wonderful memory about it.

Wishing all readers a Merry...Merry Christmas and may
Santa brings you the present(s) that you have been wishing for!
The blog will undergo a major face-lift during this holiday
period and will a new look will be unveil after the New Year.

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict (Risk)Money-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.
See their comments here:
http://stocklobang.blogspot.com/feeds/comments/default

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me