Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Monday, December 20, 2010

Market View 20 December 2010

It is the Christmas trading week so will Santa give
us all a great present for this festive trading season?
From what I see from the market sentiment and charts,
it is likely that we will see actions surrounded the winners
stocks and the Blues. I note that some fund traders had
already closed their book and are on holiday, but there are
still enough liquidity left to support the market but not to the
stage that the market will be propelled to a high ground.
There will still have year-end window-dressing but the scale
of the dressing may not be that impressive, it will still come.

I saw the comment made by Cyndi and I thanks her for her
support and encouragement. However, I would like to stress
that I hope I am not making trading tips in my daily market view.
It is what I will do as a trader when I am dealing with the
mentioned stocks. It is a stock recommendation and I hope
it is not considered to be a tip. A bad tip will kick you to Holland
while I hope my recommendation will bring you to Money-land.

Genting is still resting on the support level with the next
important level hanging at 2.04 and 2.18 My view is that the
upside potential is higher than any downside slide. In this last
2 weeks of trading, it will consolidate although trending toward
the 2.18 resistance in as many tests and tries.

Ezion and Swiber are below 70cts and $1 respectively now
and their next support is coincidentally at 68cts and 98cts.
I missed their trading by a bid in its last attempt to surge
to new height but they will be very well-supported at the
current price range.

The palm oil stocks had done marvelously this year and
I hope that the readers had benefited from their surges.
If you did not gain from them this year, they will continue
to be the STAR next year although the winning margin
will be less impressive. First Resources will face very strong
resistance in the 1.50s from what I observed from its
daily action and charts. The consolidation in the 1.40s have
to be steady and firm for it to re-test the 1.50s.
Golden Agri lies at the 77cts level again and I still see it in
the 80s region very soon.


Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict (Risk)Money-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.
See their comments here:
http://stocklobang.blogspot.com/feeds/comments/default

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山

1 comment:

Cyndi said...

Oh ya... Recommend is the word not tips... Sori, english no gd.. Tks for correcting. Cyndi

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me