Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Market View 14 December 2010

Wall Street closed mixed in overnight trade after
"Nasdaq closed lower to end eight straight days of gains
on Monday as some large-cap tech stocks slid in a late-day
sell-off.The Dow cut its gains and the S&P 500 ended a
thinly traded session flat as optimism faded over China's move
to tame its growth, and as some technical indicators suggested
a near-term pullback could be in the cards" Dow gained 18
points, S&P 500 added a mere 0.06 points and Nasdaq
lost 13 points.

If you have been watching the Top Volume stocks recently,
you should noticed that the recent IPOs are in play.
Stocks like Mewah, Amtek, STXOSV and even XinRen
helped by broker call and/or fundamental news surged
high in the last few trading days. I can only say that
it is a normal practice and this is just a rotational interest
switching around but watch out for the fundamental of
the company if you are putting money and investing in
the mentioned companies.

Many stocks are hovering around important support/resistance
level based on yesterday closing figures. Genting is below the
2.18 level but it is likely to test it again and again and make
a move toward the 2.20s. The next significant support level
will be at 2.11 Golden Agri and First Resources are just one
bid on top of their respective support level of 1.51 and 77cts.
Their trend is not over yet but the momentum are weaken
at the moment.

Ezion and Swiber are still performing reasonably although it
can be much better if you are in the stocks like myself.
Ezion's resistance of 74cts is just a stone-throw away and
it is likely to be able to test it. Take note of Sound Global
if it can surge pass the 83cts resistance again.


Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict (Risk)Money-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.
See their comments here:
http://stocklobang.blogspot.com/feeds/comments/default

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me