Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Monday, December 13, 2010

Market View 13 December 2010

Another fresh trading week with lots of action
to look forward. As we approach the year-end,
there are people who are looking for the Santa
rally, year-end rally (Capricorn rally) but are
we going to get it this year.

Seriously, I see no strong reason why we are not
going to see one in the following weeks. Unless
some unforeseen and drastic measures from the US
or China government come through, the market
situation is going to be bright although low volume
throughout. The focus will be on SOME stocks and
not ALL of the stocks as you can see from the
expected trading volumes.

Genting will be a hotly-tracked and pursued stocks for
many years to come. It closed below the 2.18 resistance
last Friday at 2.17 Further upside will be seen at 2.16
with the next support level at 2.11

The palm oil counters will continue to be in the limelight
and I expect Golden Agri to test for the 80s if its 77cts
support/resistance level is maintained. Follow the leaders
like Indo Agri, Golden Agri and First Resources and not the
followers like Kencana and Global Palm although the laggards
may get a re-valuation if the leaders are surging through the roof.

Last week's recommendation of Ezion and Swiber are still
good and valid but Sound Global did not make the move
as expected. Ezion will face the resistance at 74cts and Swiber
will see it at 1.06

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict (Risk)Money-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.
See their comments here:
http://stocklobang.blogspot.com/feeds/comments/default

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me