Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Market View 2 September 2010

Wall Street soared on overnight trade as it
post "its best day in eight weeks, as investor 
mood brightened after better-than-expected 
factory data from the United States and China."
Dow surged 255 points or 2.5%, S&P 500
gained 31 points or 3% and Nasdaq advanced
63 points or 3%. 

This is getting very interesting. With the US
surging, our market will definitely open brightly
today, and for me it is another sell-on-rally day.
I am still pretty negative about Wall Street as
to me, such a rally is still 昙花一现, 回光返照.
I will take this wonderful opportunity to sell off
the contras, and I hope that most stocks will
gap up, especially my favourite Genting.

Genting closed on a high note yesterday, and I have
a few readers asking me when will the surge end
and how high it can go from now. Seriously, I can't tell
how high it will go, but I do know that its surge is
becoming a steep on the chart, and we all know that
the steeper the movement, the harder it will fall
after it has reached the peak. Take this great chance
to take profits along the way if you have Genting
in your contra trades.

Other than Genting, I am having the view that there
will be a few stocks in the 90s that will be heading
toward the $1 mark. Stocks like CSE Global and PEC
looks very likely to be this way. Remember to take
profits along the way, and for goodness sake and
your own sake, please have a cut-loss level in case
anything drastic happens.

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict (Risk)Money-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.
See their comments here:
http://stocklobang.blogspot.com/feeds/comments/default

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me