Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Market View 31 August 2010

Wall Street fell in overnight trade as
"Stocks fell in the year's lightest volume on
Monday as worries about the pace of economic
recovery overshadowed data showing a rise in
consumer spending and income."
Dow fell 141 points to close at 10009 points,
S&P 500 lost 16 points and Nasdaq dropped
34 points.

In my opinion, Wall Street is heading toward
a major correction which I will not be surprise
if it lands below the 9000 points soon. Any slight
rebound these days is a good chance to sell
stocks and be prepared for the worst to follow.
US is sick and is in critical condition, and the
fragile economy and financial news and facts
will be a good "reason" behind any sell-off.
I believe that any good news from Wall Street
will be just delaying the imminent fall and
is just 昙花一现, 回光返照.

But don't worry, Obama and Bernanke will
definitely do whatever to rescue the situation
and continue to printing the dollar that will do
the job temporarily. To me, it is not whether the
fall will come but it is a matter of when it will
come and how serious is the scale. And to
answer my question, I will leave it to Mr Market
and Mr Hedge Fund to do their job.

For those who think that Asia markets in particularly
China will be decoupled from the US crash, you have
to think again. If Uncle Sam is having a flu, the whole
worldwide economy and market will feel the
impact and some will react even worse.  
I maybe proven wrong and I am prepared to
be wrong, but this is how I feel about the US
market now. The above-mentioned views are purely
my own, and this is not a recommendation or advice
to start to throw and sell your holdings and stocks.

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict (Risk)Money-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.
See their comments here:
http://stocklobang.blogspot.com/feeds/comments/default

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me