Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Monday, June 7, 2010

Side Notes

I am sure many readers are aware that I used to send out
foreign brokerage reports to the members in my mailing list.
The last send-out was believed to be on February this year
and since then I have not done any mailing due to some
issues with Yahoo mail. I will resume the sending soon, and
if any reader is not in my list, kindly give me an email and
I will add you in.

Next, I wish to ask the readers and the general investing/trading
communities one question, " What is the SINGLE most disturbing/
important/critical question that you always want to ask regarding
making money from Mr Market?" It can be any type of question,
the 6 Ws, Who, Where, What, When, Why and How.
If you always have such a query or doubt, this is a good chance
to have it answered. I will collect and compile some questions
asked by the readers and answer it in my own experience and
knowledge, and in my always clear and simple language.
I am So Thick Skin!!

Keep the emails coming in.....I am waiting...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

maybe if you say genting got potential. then you may post something like buy at $1 and sell at$2. this way, people know the right price to sell

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me