Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Monday, June 7, 2010

Market View 7 June 2010

Wall Street plunged last friday "after a disappointing
U.S. jobs report and new concerns that the European
debt crisis was spreading." All the 3 major indexes
fell more than 3%, with Dow lost 323 points or 3.2%
to close at 9932, S&P 500 fell 38 points or 3.4%
to close at 1065 and Nasdaq plunged 84 points
or 3.6% to close at 2219. "U.S. stocks could face
more pressure this week unless investors get some
relief from worries about Europe, jobs and the toll
they might take on the economic recovery."
Very scary isn't it? :-)

I was right last friday and have cleared most contra
positions with quite a reasonably profits, and I will
approach this week full of anticipation and excitement,
especially today. Stocks will definitely opened with a
big down bang, and a much welcomed one to me,
as I can once again pick-up bargains again. Lucky me.

Some readers said that they don't know how to react
during such a "red-letter day". Well, it is very simple.
You can either enjoy the show from the sideline or
plunge into the choppy water to pick-up "delicacies".

I certainly won't just buy-up any stocks but will only
concentrated on a few, and for my taste, they are
Genting, Cosco, Sound Global, PEC, YZJ, Mermaid
and Broadway. I ceretainly hope that their opening will
be as low as possible, if not there will be not much meat
and juice left.

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict (Risk)Money-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me