Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Friday, June 18, 2010

Market View 18 June 2010

Wall Street posted modest gains as "U.S. stocks
edged higher late in a choppy, thinly traded session
on Thursday as investors built on momentum gained 
after the S&P 500 index broke through its 200-day 
moving average earlier this week." Dow added 25 points,
S&P 500 gained 1 point and Nasdaq edged up 1 point.
If you have access to the intra-day and daily chart of 
the US indexes, you will like the movement, but one
also have to aware of the low volume recently.


A readers skyped me an interesting question asking
why did the stocks go up and down, and how one can
profited from such movement. Actually, it is very normal
for a stock to go up and down aka the trend. After a good
surge, there will bound to be a correction or a profit-taking
selloff. The same will happen after a consolidation or a massive
sell-down, stocks will rebound. 


Stocks can only move in 3 ways, up, down and sideways,
some people will compare this to the 1X2 betting from 
Singapore Pools. A very interesting comparison. 
If you follow a stock or some stocks movement closely,
you will have higher winning possibility, and that is what
I am doing. Take note that I don't win 100% of the trades,
I have my losing trades, but it is ok as long as my winning
trades and profits is more than the losses.

I am letting my positions run with the market at the moment
with a trailing stop and will seek to clear them in case
of weakness surface in the market.


Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict (Risk)Money-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山

P.S.: For the readers who have emailed me with the mailing list
request, I have added you in, and will start the sending during
the weekend. If you have not email me yet, you can still do it.

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me