Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Market View 16 June 2010

I have some technical issues with Blogger today,
so I was unable to publish my blog on time.
It is likely you will see my blog after the market
has opened.

Wall Street rallied in overnight trade as "U.S. stocks
rallied more than 2 percent while the euro hit a two-week
high on Tuesday after successful debt sales by some of the
weakest euro-zone members and signs of growing demand
for personal computers boosted global appetite for risk.
The S&P 500 turned positive for the year and rose above its
200-day moving average for the first time in a month,
suggesting the recent downtrend may be nearing an end."

For the last few days of trading, I can only use the
classic phrase "马照跑, 舞照跳, 球照踢, 股票照样升"
to describe the market sentiment. For those who stay out
of the market because they feel that the market will
be a ghost-town, then they really 走宝了.

On 3th June, I wrote on the blog "Some members asked me
about the next support/resistance level of Genting.
98cts is a good support, and 1.05 the next resistance, and
ultimately 1.11 being the major resistance which I believe will be tested.
Get the hint?" Exactly, yesterday Genting hit the 1.11 resistance
and fell back to close at 1.09
Will it continue to go up? I can only say that it have the tendency to

consolidate first before staging another surge. The next resistance
lies at 1.15

Most readers should really benefited from the winners stocks
that I kept mentioning, Cosco, YZJ, Genting, Sound Global,
Mermaid, Swiber, even Broadway and Global Palm.
Am I right? Just have a trailing stop, and enjoy the good
mounting profits.

Ok, yesterday a reader left a comment "hey mr lobang,
i feel that it is better if you can just say out your feelings
about a particular stock more clearly. for example, you
should say the exact price to buy in and the exact price to
start to sell."

I can only say that the way that I wrote did benefited many
readers, and many have profited from my blog financially.
If you want the exact buy and sell price, I can't give you
that, as I am also a participant in the market and not the
Market itself, and I have my own trading methods and style
too which may not suit all readers. But I will encourage the
readers to talk to me on Skype where I can give more timely
comment to any questions asked.

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict (Risk)Money-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me