Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Market View 22 April 2010 - Earth Day

Wall Street closed mixed as disappointing outlooks
from healthcare companies offset strong earnings from
Morgan Stanley and Apple Inc. Dow added 8 points,
Nasdaq gained 4 points while S&P 500 dropped
1 points. Volatile sessions ahead as "U.S. President
Barack Obama is scheduled to visit New York and
expected to urge Wall Street to get behind financial
regulatory reform."

Yes, it was quite a boring session yesterday as my trailing
stops were hit in a couple of stocks, but that is OK with
me as the profits was rewarding for these few days of "work".
Now is back to the "sitting" part, which is the most important
aspect of trading, if you know what I meant.
Will Cosco & YZJ be up again?
I am not sure now, but I certainly hope that they are
just taking a short break, and will resume their surges again.
Their peers in the sector are also worth a look as the
rotational play spills over to them. Did you see the surge
by Mermaid yesterday? Look like we will see many more
sector stocks doing the same feat.

Some members asked me why there is no comment on
Genting last few days. Because there isn't much to say about
it. I mentioned that its support level is at 86.5cts, so guess what
is the lowest point it reached before closing a bid up at 87cts.
Should 86.5cts be breached, the next support is at 81-82cts level
which will trigger a buying frenzy by the strong hands.
I am interested at that level too, but let see how it perform now.
Maybe it will move up from now, and head toward the 92cts
resistance again?

Many stocks need a good rest after a wonderful surge, but
they should still perform till June. After that, I will do an
in-depth evaluation of the market. At the moment, I am
pretty bearish about the 2nd half of the year. I would like
to be proven wrong, but at least that is how I look at the
market now.

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict (Risk)Money-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me