Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Market View 20 April 2010

It is so interesting what is happening now in US.
The 3 major indexes closed mixed as "U.S. stocks
rebounded on Monday after investors reassessed the
potential fallout from the fraud charges against Goldman
Sachs while the dollar rose on safe-haven demand spurred
by delayed Greece debt talks." Dow rebounced up 73 points,
S&P 500 up 5 points while Nasdaq dropped 1 point.
The market is going to be volatile in the next few sessions
as the news are absorbed and assessed. My personal view
is that we still will see the index being selldown, just an excuse
for profit-taking, but the market will still stay up till June.

Back to our local market...
STI fell 46 points yesterday but there are still multiple green winners
in the Top Volume, so did you benefit from them?
YZJ & Cosco were the big winners yesterday, and I even see
the former darling, CAO coming to life.
Market will still be unexpected today, so as usual, stick to the
winners is the best strategy right now. Stocks will definitely
rebound today, but to what extent, and will it last through the
whole trading day. I have my doubts, so I just stick to good
old winners.
Stick to the marine, offshore, commodities and techs.
Look at my previous blogs for the stocks worth looking-at.

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict (Risk)Money-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me