Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Market View 21 January 2010

The three key indices in US fell in overnight trade
with Dow registered its worse day of the year down
122 points, S&P fell 12 points and Nasdaq was down
by 29 points. A few events triggered off the selling, with
major concern over China moves to limit banking lending
being the main culprit, but the financial result from IBM,
BOA, Morgan Stanley lending some "support" to the sell-off.
So what will the China's move impact the recovery concerns?
My view is that we will just have a knee-jerk to the measure
and it will likely not have a bad impact on global growth.
We shall wait and see later when the Hong Kong and Shanghai
market opens.

Ok, back to our market.
Yesterday morning saw the incredible surge by Epure, and I am
glad that a few of members did catch it, and the profits should
be reasonably succulent. A few members said that the move is
"fast and furious", and they will out of sight for a few minutes,
and the price is up about 5-6 bids, so they have "miss the boat".
Some members choose to buy Sinomem which I mentioned in
yesterday blog, and should be also rewarded by profits if they
have a trailing stop implemented, as the scene changes after
the sudden move by China on the bank lending.

After the lunch break, some members asked me for laggard
stocks that are worth a look-up and a potential winner stock
as well. I gave them a stock Asia Enviro which is in my
"Potential mad-horse stocks that can spur into life" list given
out at the beginning of the year.
If you ask me whether Epure will continue to surge to or
even pass $1, I think the chances are quite high, and the water
treatment stocks, like Sinomem and Asia Enviro should follow
the leader to surge. Watch for them.

Our market should open with cautiously weakness, but I believe
that the supporting hand will jump in when there are bargains
around. We are likely to see a better closing toward the end of the
day. Will I be surprise to see a pool of greens in our market later?
No, absolutely not. I don't know what Mr Market has install for
us, and I will just play by his book, and jump in (out) when
the tide is with (against) me.

I will look for the stronger stock in my winner stocks list,
that is they are still green amid the weaknesses, and seek to
pick up and grab bargains when they are sold-down hard,
but I believe it will be minimal selling.
Winner Stocks: Epure, Sinomem, Asia Enviro, CSE, CWT, PEC, Ezion,
Swiber,Broadway, Midas & Sinotel.

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict (Risk)Money-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me